We take a great deal of pride and care in everything that we make! Should you have any problems with an order at all please contact me at email@example.com and we will resolve the issue for you.
If you're local to us you can also contact us weekends in person at our Greer, SC store location.
Please note: that we are at our store or a show every weekend. If you contact us over a weekend there may be a delay in our response time..
We ship Monday-Friday We are on location every weekend. Any orders placed after 12pm Friday will be shipped on the following week in the order they are recieved.
Please keep in mind that everything we make is hand made. We strive to keep enough stock on hand to fill orders fast, However there are simply times we will need to custom pour your candles just for you. With 45-50 scents that are active all the time we simply have no way of knowing exactly what everyone will order on any given day... This will result in a 2-3 day delay while we pour and cure your order. fast turn around of your order is very important to us.
HOW TO BURN YOUR CANDLE
1. Light your candle in a well-ventilated room, away from drafts or fans, which can cause sooting (black marks on the vessel), or rapid, uneven burning.
2. Burn regular-sized candles for one and a half to two hours at a time or until the wax has pooled to the edges. Burning for less time can cause the candle to 'tunnel', which leaves a build-up of wax around the vessel's sides and can reduce the maximum burn time. Burning for longer periods (over four hours) can cause the wick to move, or slant.
3. Make sure you stop burning your candle when 10mm of wax remains at the bottom, keeping an eye on a burning candle when the wax is low.
HOW TO CARE FOR WICKS
1. Keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings and matches, as debris in the wax can act as a secondary wick, encouraging your candle to burn faster.
2. After extinguishing the flame with a snuffer, center and straighten the wick. Burning for too long can cause the wick to move, or slant. If you see a flaming wick come close to the vessel wall, extinguish the flame and straighten the wick to prevent the vessel from cracking.
3. Long, or crooked wicks can create high flames, smoking, or sooting. Trimming the wick to 5mm (when the wax has set) following every burn is the easiest way to prevent this.
Wholesale Rates are availible
If you would like to carry our products in your store Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wholesale pricing is available for orders of 50 units or more and pricing is based off of the number of units that you order.
Please not: we do limit the number of locations that sell our products as we want the stores that do carry our products to be exclusive in there town or city....
We do not do consignment shops at all.
- Credit / Debit Cards
Cash is accepted at our weekend store and any shows that we are attending.